British Army fort from the War of 1812. Built in 1812. Main building has been renovated. Fort includes officers' quarters, powder magazine, block houses, bastions and is surrounded by a wooden palisade. Earthen works integrated inside/outside fort. Views of Niagara River and park land. Separate cabin housing officers' kitchen. Separate cabin housing interpretive centre. Blockhouse barracks resemble those at Fort York and have bunk bed sleeping area for overnight camps.