In December 1929, the Club entered its present home at 380 University Avenue. Private club in an 1890s mansion. Black and white diamond floor pattern in the lobby and hallways. Salon bar on main floor. Upper level with elaborate library dining rooms, one on each end of the hallway. Curved staircase with round skylight. Lower level sports lounge with exercise area. Bedrooms on third floor. The clubhouse has been declared a Heritage Building by the Province of Ontario.