Restaurant in a turn-of-the-century, 3-storey brown brick building with original façade. Arched windows and details including dentils. Corner building. Narrow interior with dark wood furnishings. 1950’s wood booths line west wall, tables at front window area, antique wood bar counter with diner stools at rear. Pressed tin ceiling. Hardwood floors and original artwork. Small patio at rear with iron fire escape. Second floor event space that is the width of the entire building and wider than the restaurant with hardwood floors, stained glass windows and a second floor rear patio. Alleyway behind building.