Two buildings linked by an archway. The larger north building was built in 1923 the south building added in 1938. North building has two gyms, the south, one small gym. The shower area in the change rooms are no longer used. Most period details still intact. Auditorium with chandeliers seats 470 with original seats. Library features a curved wall of five windows that face a full running track surrounding a baseball diamond and soccer field. Part of xoTO/TDSB pilot program.