Built in 1834. Four generations of the Harris family lived here until 1959. Property of the city since 1960 and located in downtown London. 19th century museum. Edwardian Victorian interior decor. Trophy heads and antlers line walls of centre hall. One wall section holds artefacts from Vimy Ridge. House has eccentric feel. Library, drawing room, kitchen, dining room, pantry, bedrooms, servants quarter. Riverside ground dimensions: area 1 acre. Greenhouse and 19th century garden. Interpretive centre and gift shop.