Reconstructed after the War of 1812, the Navy Hall was a key supply depot for British forts on the upper Great Lakes. Steps from the Niagara River with boat dock, facilities seat 80 for formal dinner. The building is made of stone with period wooden doors, wood beamed ceiling, and wood floors. It is not insulated and has a large stone fireplace with modern kitchen facilities attached. Parking lot on site with large open spaces and easy access to Fort George.