Originally opened in April 1940. Grey stucco exterior. Box office at small entrance lobby, large live music venue in Oshawa with stage and pull down screen for movie and video projection, seats have been removed, capacity of 600. Black interior with red acrylic floor and bar tops, bars on east and west sides. 2 staircases to balcony lounge with "wings" extending over main floor bars below. Art deco details, red gathered curtains on walls, floral carpeting, piano, statue, antiques, V shaped bar, tables and chairs with booths on the 'wings".