3-storey Edwardian estate circa 1866. 5.7 acres of restored Edwardian and Victorian gardens. Orchard, grape arbor, garden, conservatory (greenhouse), and formal lawns. Steel gates and stone fence surround property. Stone garage and wooden stable used as storage. Porte-cochere terrace. Sunroom and display beds. Skylights on the 3rd floor. There is also a gift shop on the basement level.
EUROPEAN - Period
UK - Manor Homes and Castles