Red brick 2-storey detached historic home built in 1852. Classic Georgian exterior with central doorway, white columns and shutters. Side entrance to kitchen. Set back on property. Garden, parking area. The home itself features gallery, kitchen, dining room, office, parlour with wood burning stove, sewing room, guest bedroom, master bedroom, boy's bedroom and girl's bedroom, and hired man's room. It also has a basement with staff kitchen and the Willowdale Room.