Originally built in the 1850's to power street lights in Hamilton. A large renovation in 2020 has expanded the building into a 10,000 square feet community centre with offices, studios, multipurpose rooms, meeting rooms, and a versatile event space with stage for weddings, concerts, and other gatherings. Original cellar in basement. The parking lot is approximately 100 feet by 75 feet. Designed to keep its heritage charm while adding modern elements.