The 2 storey cut stone building was constructed in 1840 as a blacksmith shop. Additions in 1870 created a livery. Designated historical building in 1985, operating as a theatre with 2,000 sq. ft. auditorium floor, 900 sq. ft. stage and 24'x13' proscenium arch. Terrazzo flooring, vaulted ceiling with open duct work and exposed wood beams. Small lobby bar, prep kitchen and dressing rooms. Large parking area and diagonal parking in front.