A boutique historical property founded in 1833. It is a sprawling 12,000 square foot country estate that has been converted into a boutique inn, event centre and spa. It is located in the rural countryside 5 minutes outside of the town of Alliston, surrounded by peaceful rolling farm fields and walnut grove trees. It is filled with the historical charm of 7 generations of family owned antiques. It has 9 overnight hotel rooms, a large banquet hall for up to 65 person, 25 person dining room, small library lounge, 4 acres of surrounding lands including a drive in theatre/event space, a small forest and an aging wooden water tower.